Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Perfect Lunchbox

I believe that nutrition plays a huge part in keeping us healthy.  I came across a website that has changed the way that I prepare lunches for our whole family.  Their product makes eating fun and nutritious!

Let me introduce:   
LAPTOP LUNCHES


I cannot tell you how much the Laptop Lunches product has helped me in planning Andrew's lunches now that he has diabetes and celiac disease.  One example would be: one box for a protein, one box for a starch, one box for a vegetable and one box for a fruit.  You can eliminate boxes if you were including a taco or salad. It really makes planning a snap and the lunch combinations are endless!  The best part of their product is that they have made a photo gallery of lunchbox options.  When you order the kit, you will also get a booklet giving you a bunch of healthy lunch ideas. 

I will be posting pictures of the gluten free/diabetic Laptop Lunches that I have come up with.  I highly encourage all of you to visit their website.  They offer a great amount of free information including menu planning, recipes, recipes via e-mail and much more!

3 comments:

  1. What a great lunch-time (or really anytime) meal resource. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy :)

    You ought to contact them to see if they'd be willing to do a give away and then check out the Sugar Bolus calendar on my blog, contact me, and sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael,
    Laptop Lunches are great for everyone! I even have one for myself.

    Hi Wendy,
    I've been sick with a HORRIBLE flu. Once I get back on my feet, I'll have to look into that. Thank you for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete