Triumph Dining has a wonderful Easter article listing gluten free candy options.
Since Andrew is still honeymooning, I will go extremely light in the candy area.
I wanted to offer some alternative options for filling Easter Baskets without the emphasis being on candy.
1. Utz single bag potato Chips
3. Sidewalk Chalk
5. Handheld electronic games (DS - Gameboy - PS etc...)
6. Gluten free chocolate covered pretzels
8. Pillow Pets
9. Stuffed animals
11. Small Lego sets
12. Fun pencils, pens or markers
13. Toy store Gift certificate
14. Ipod gift certificate
15. Club Penguin gift certificate
16. Coupon for a local fun place
20. Arts and crafts
Please feel free to add some of your favorite Easter Basket goodies!