Thursday, February 16, 2012

Try a new diabetic app for FREE!

I posted about a new diabetic app awhile ago.  This is being created by PHRQL, pronounced freckel.

They contacted me to try out the new app, but you need to have an Android phone.  Unfortunately, I'm still living in caveman times with my little flip phone that takes an era to text on.

If you are interested in trying this app, please leave a comment.  I'll see how many they are willing to give out.  Remember, you must have an Android phone.

They are currently working on the app for the iphone, but it's not available at this time.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to download it and see how it works, I have an Android operating systme phone, but no bluetooth meter...I don't think, how do you know if your meter is bluetooth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanada,
      Can you please send me your e-mail and I'll have Jeevan contact you directly.

      Delete